- WPSA members are obliged to mention Country branch name together with their personal WPSA code.
- Please note that your membership payment must be fully paid in order to be able to take advantage of the WPSA Member registration rates.
- If this could not be verified, your registration will be changed to that of a Non WPSA-member and the price difference invoiced to you.
- Confirmation of eligibility as a student is already in place within the registration system and will still be required.
- *Accompanying person registration fee can only be booked as a part of a full congress paying delegate.
- Max. 2 accompanying persons can be registered with one regular participant.
- Accompanying persons are spousal partners and family members. Business or company partners or colleagues cannot be accepted as accompanying persons.
- In case of any additional information, help or service do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
Registration fee (Regular and Student) includes:
- Access to all Sessions, poster and exhibition area
- Welcome reception
- Buffet lunch and coffee breaks
- Conference bag including programme/abstracts and other associated materials, name badge
- Certificate of attendance
Accompanying person registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception
- Buffet lunch
- Name badge
Gala dinner and Technical visit
- Gala Dinner until 30.04.2024: price per person 95,00€ vat included.
- Gala Dinner from 01.05.2024 until 17.06.2024: price per person 100,00€ vat included.
- Technical visit: 30,00€ vat included.
Conditions required to apply for visas
Applicants who have registered or have submitted an abstract can apply for the VISA.
For visa issues they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will manage their application.
Information to be submitted by the applicant:
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Passport Number
- Date of issue
- Date of Expiry
- Issuing Authority
- A photocopy of the passport
- The address of the interested consulate
To check if you need a visa to enter Spain, please click on the following link of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: